Sacramento Solar Installation: Solar-E-City
In many states with larger solar markets (such as California and New Jersey), choosing someone to do the job can be tough. Solar-E-City Electric is one company to check out if you are pondering solar installation in the Sacramento, California area. Solar-E-City Electric is a local, family owned Sacramento solar installation company. Unlike many larger installers in the area, Solar-E-City Electric prides itself on building strong relationships with customers, so you don't just become a job number on a computer screen. They are able to guarantee the quality of their work because they never subcontract out - this means they know exactly what is going on with your project at any given time down to every last detail. Better yet, they will help you through the confusing process of handling state and federal tax credits and connecting to the PG&E grid. With almost 10 years of solar installation experience, you can trust David and Erika Schweickert with the future of your home.
Some other reasons why Solar-E-City Electric is KeenForGreen:
- They are NABCEP certified for solar installation - this means that they are highly trained and go through rigorous examination on solar installation processes. There are many solar installers in the area, but few are certified through NABCEP.
- They are a certified Sacramento Sustainable Business through the Business Environmental Resource Center (BERC).
- They are members of the Northern California Solar Energy Association (Nor-Cal Solar) and the California Solar Energy Industries Association (Cal SEIA).
- They are stong members of the local Sacramento area community, including being on the advisory board at Sierra Community College.
- They are a SunPower Premier Dealer and part of the BP Solar Installation Network.