Are Tennis Balls Recyclable?
Yes, tennis balls ARE recyclable. Although they're not recyclable through curbside programs, there are many companies with innovative products made from used tennis balls. Here are some ideas for recycling, repurposing, or reusing your unwanted tennis balls:
- reBounces refurbishes tennis balls back to their original luster using their Green Tennis machine. Simply fill out the contact form on their website, and reBounces will email you packaging information to mail your balls in for free.
- 10 Stoe creates shoe patches from old tennis balls.
- Donate to your local dog park, dog shelter, or Boys and Girls Club.
- Cut a slit in the ball and slide it over a door knob to use a door stopper.
- Cut a slit in the ball and place it over sharp objects and corners to childproof a room.
- Roll a tennis ball over your back and feet for a soothing massage.
- Get 40 other creative upcycling ideas for your tennis balls here!